Sunday, November 30, 2008

Womens' Nike Dunk Low "Superstar"



Womens' Nike Dunk Low
(white/black-volt pink)
Size: 6W
w/ custom box, retro card and extra laces
------

It's been awhile, but I have a few more pairs on the way before the holidays. This is one I did about a month ago for my Aunt in the US. I just held off posting it so soon because I had to give it time to ship it to her and take a look at them before seeing them online.


I focused on simplicity with this custom - White and black. I kept it clean to keep the attention to the flourecsent pink swoosh. To me, a custom isn't a custom unless it sports something original, so I added a spread of glossy stars in an all over pattern to highten the look, yet keeping it subtle and clean.

I hope she likes them. J-PHKR out.

No comments: